Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

the-WRITERS-block - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* the-WRITERS-block > Topics

Subject: tru luv?!
Replies: 2 Views: 707

pyrotear 9/2/2006 - 9:44:06
from da day our eyes met/they connected and set/our hearts telepathically connected through luv/and planted their seed in our brains above/it was a journey we had too pursue/i searched my soul in finding the answer to what i should do/it said search your heart if u want to find luv thats true/i searched it and found you// *

morkey 9/13/2006 - 6:44:12
love. . . a 4 letta word with a knife that stabs. . . rythmatically until u cnt take the pain cnt take the rejectn. . . bt whoes 2blame bt urslf for falling in2 it? nthing bt an invisible hand squeezing ur hart nd a see-thru noose arnd ur neck. *

chill247 28.10.08 - 11:32am
ha! that'll be the day. when we stop fighting for this love... commitment? you'll say. never heard of such a thing... come and go, adultery and so? who cares. 3 wifes not one wife, forget this strife! Of indecision, toil in our mind. Our selfish desires, searching to find... A love to fill that emptyness, you've had since childhood... The streets taught you, bless, more than your parents could... And you wonder why you suffercate them. Oh precious gem, i wont let you breathe! *

* the-WRITERS-block Forum

Search:
topics replies

* the-WRITERS-block

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits