Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

the-WRITERS-block - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* the-WRITERS-block > Topics

Subject: Who's that girl?
Replies: 4 Views: 652

morkey 7/15/2006 - 9:08:23
There is a girl. Out in the rain, blown around by fierce wind. She is searching for a home and she uses the map on her skin. She is afraid, but presses on pretending things are perfect. and that thers nothing wrng. Her face is stained with her shed tears and each nyt she kneels dwn and tells God her fears *

morkey 7/15/2006 - 9:19:10
She is strong, yet very weak cuz mstly its comfort that she seeks. Im here 2 tell you that this gurl is ME. Im not who u think i am, im fighting 2b set free. But i will do, all that it takes 2make sure u realize that im not a mistake. I am SPECIAL thats reality! no matter what, I will always be Me! *

antwe 7/17/2006 - 2:41:47
and God said do not worry... il be with you all the way! grab hold of me and for sure u will never stray. for i have sent divine love to keep u when u cry... and know its never to late even though time passes by... *

pyrotear 8/14/2006 - 3:01:31
thy words captured my soul like a fly in a spiders web/encaged me/i couldn escape thee/emotional beauty/lyk an angel it captured me/protected me/injected me/affected me/lyk a beathoven symphany/ *

pyrotear 8/14/2006 - 3:12:21
yes da sweetest melody/gentler dan a still nyts breeze/more emotional dan a hamlet scene/poetry/floetry/wu no wat it be/but a story of a lost soul wus found thats wat it is to me/ *

* the-WRITERS-block Forum

Search:
topics replies

* the-WRITERS-block

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits